The Society research activity takes place through:
- Journal of the Society. According to the highest scientific standards, the Society organizes a magazine that aims to publish double-blind peer review papers.
- Research activity The Society organizes and promotes research, both with projects managed directly and through collaborations with universities, companies and research institutions. Search examples:
- clinical research;
- development of sport-specific training and rehabilitation programs;formulations of statements and guidelines;
- equipment and systems or function/performance evaluation methods;
- conception, design and development, prototyping and testing safety;
- epidemiological assessment of the risks associated with a sport;